Greenpeace's Tabitha Pope (Design Coordinator, Greenpeace Field at Glastonbury Festival) tells us "this year The Greenpeace Field at Glastonbury Festival is brought to you by the frozen North.
• Enter the Arctic Dome for a genuine North Pole experience.
• Gather at the explorers’ hut for first-hand expedition stories.
• Don mittens for the greatest unseasonal spectacle Glastonbury has ever seen – a giant snowstorm.
• Our Farmers’ Market will have the feel of Svalbard village deep within the Arctic Circle.
• Fill up with tasty, healthy food and great coffee in the dock side Cafe before setting off on an Arctic adventure."
Full details here.
Greenpeace are building a movement of millions, standing together in face of climate change, to stop the destruction of one of the last untouched places on earth. Join them at Glastonbury or at www.savethearctic.org
If you look closely you'll find a Pod of Pads too. A number of the Greenpeace team have opted for the SoulPad 3000-hybrid and SoulPad 3000-ultralite to serve as their home-from-home during the festival. They are a friendly bunch, so fellow SoulPadders be sure to say "hi" if you spot them.